Sunday, July 7, 2013

dog eating wall

2 Jul 2008, Question - Why is my dog licking the paint off my walls and eating the dry walls, Find the answer to this and other Dog questions on JustAnswer. Our 3 month old black lab puppy has begun eating things,He's a great dog, laid back and all, and super fun to play with,But recently, he seems . I am thinking this is some sort of a health issue, but I am afraid of what the vet will think if I call and say my dog is eating the wall,If any of you . He only eats dry- wall when he's bored,August 6, 2007 6:49 PM Subscribe,I love my dog, but he loves to eat my walls,I need some direction for . My dog chews on the wall at night and eats the sheetrock,I really do feed him,Is he missing something in his diet? He. 3 Oct 2006, pepper juice, cayenne peppers, hot pepper: Science Diet is not the best food to be feeding; in fact, it isn t any better than any of the other dog  .
My dog is eating a hole in the plaster in my hallway,I have considered boredom as she is a border collie, but she has loads of toys and chews . 8 Dec 202, We adopted Conner at the beginning of June, when he was about six weeks old, He's a little mutt that the pound said was a husky/shepherd . Jun 202, Not exactly the " dog ate my homework" excuse, but it still brought, worse, she ate the entire corner of a wall from a vacation cottage we rented.

No comments:

Post a Comment