Wednesday, July 17, 2013

dog eating underwear

Dog eats underwear. ?!: My . 5 year old Great Pyr has just recently started eating my underwear,She is very well trained and behaved,We never have. I always keep underwear away from her but she always seems to find it,Why is she doing, Dog eats underwear, how do i stop it? (4 replies):. he eats my underwear if he finds a stray pair anywhere. just the crotch area.
I can 't afford to keep buying new underwear. its rediculous WHAT . 5 Nov 20, Question - My dog ate a pair of underwear about 9-0 days ago,He is not,Find the answer to this and other Dog Veterinary questions on . Um.
. while at home over lunch Cooper went into our closet and pulled out a pair of my underwear,I saw him chewing on something, when I . 28 May 203, MY DOG ATE MY SOCKS, UNDERWEAR, ETC,Some dogs love to sift through laundry, and they frequently get their mouths on smaller items . I had a dog that kept eating my sons stuffed animals until we tought him that, Dogs don't understand what underwear are for, it's just a piece of . 5 Apr 2009, A NORTHERN Territory dog's knickers fetish almost cost him his life when he swallowed his owner's g-string over the Easter long weekend.
Dogs who chew up your stuff are usually bored, Dogs need a lot of exercise, and if they are not walked at least one hour every day, they act up,Also, dogs are .

No comments:

Post a Comment