Thursday, July 4, 2013

dog eating orbit gum

Please forward this e-mail to all dog enthusiasts……my dog got into a purse over the weekend and ate an entire package of ORBIT gum. My dog ate half a package of Orbit bubble gum so I called the vet,They asked me to bring her in immediately as the artificial sweetener can . I think they got to a packet of orbit gum I left on a low table top, but there were only two, This saved my dogs life when she ate some orbit gum,if you dont have . 6 Mar 2007, The emergency vet said that two sticks of Orbit gum could make a dog Pooh Bear's size (about 50 pounds) sick, and he ate almost a whole . Eating 4-5 sticks of gum could cause problems in a 20-pound dog,Other brands, like Orbits Spearmint, Peppermint and Lemonfresh contain more xylitol - about . If a dog eats a piece of regular gum it should pass through their system with few problems,However, if the gum contains Xylitol you will need to consult a .
She asked me what kind of gum and I said Orbit Spearmint, by Wriglies. , Last dog I had to put down ate chocolate (in small doses) on a . You should definitely avoid letting your cat (or dog ) eat chewing gum,Try to, vitamins, sugarless baked goods, and in sugarless gum like Trident™ and Orbit ™. Yes, you can technically eat orbit gum wrappers but they're not very healthy! Perhaps snack on,268 days ago,Will eating a pack of orbit gum hurt my dog .
30 May 202, It's no news that my dog, Bea, likes to eat things,She is, Yesterday, she ate roughly half a pack of Orbit sugar-free gum,Today, she's in the .

No comments:

Post a Comment