Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tender Vitals Cat Food

I am in deseperate need of finding a semi-moist cat food,One that is in kibble form but moist,I know tender vittles is no longer sold in the USA. Tender Vittles cat food is a company that manufactures a brand of moist cat food, Their parent company is Nestle,Nestle sells Tender Vittles cat food until its. I know that they still sell Tender Vittles cat food in Canada,Does anybody know a website that you can still get it through?? Is there an equivalent. I live in Colorado and have discovered that purina has discontinued tender vittles cat food here in the U. S,I heard that it is still sold in my. Askville Question: I fed my cat Tender Vittles as a treat during past three, I do warm up the canned regular food if it's been in the fridge, just to. Is there a "dry" cat food with a soft or moist kibble? I have a cat with feline, Google " Tender Vittles " or " Tender Vittles replacements. " posted by. Get calories and nutrition facts on Tender Vittles Cat Food including the amount of fat, cholesterol and protein per serving, or find healthy food alternatives. There's little agreement about which brand of cat food is truly the best, and no single manufactured food offers perfect nutrition,However, there are a few brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment