Thursday, May 23, 2013

Innova Evo Wellness Cat Food

I used innova all the time at the beginning but it gradually became worse,Used the red small canned cat food,Been using California Natural. EVO Turkey & Chicken Dry Cat and Kitten Food was rated best dry cat food by, Pet Food Talk gives Wellness a rating of five out of five stars for its natural. Innova Evo Cat and Kitten food was created to supply the key nutritional benefits of a raw food diet in a safe and convenient manner,You can feed your pet. i still use wellness wet food, but have switched to Evo for the dry food,My cat got samples of both Wellness CORE and Evo and he went. A veterinarian discusses selecting a canned cat food. , I often get asked for my opinion on dry foods that are relatively low in carbohydrates - e. g,- Innova EVO. I was thinking about Innova Evo Canned Cat food,does anyone feed their cats this?? If so, What does the Wellness canned food look like. I was thinking about Innova Evo Canned Cat food,does anyone feed their cats this?? If so, What does the Wellness canned food look like. I would have said the EVO - but not any more,The company has been bough by Proctor and Gamble, and it's only a matter of time before they ruin it.

No comments:

Post a Comment