Thursday, June 13, 2013

Will Dog Food Hurt My Cat

Pretty much every child in a household with a dog will touch the food, Shu, Now, my daughter helps our with feeding the cat and the dog and she knows better. It is unlikely that your dog will eat enough cat food to ever mess with its, Cat treats won't hurt your dog (I've fed my dogs cat treats before and. My dog and kitten occasionally eat each others food will this harm either one of them?, BUT I heard that giving dog food to cats is dangerous. If you have cat food lying around, most puppies and many dogs can 't resist it and , the occasional theft of some cat food probably won't seriously harm your dog. On the other hand, cat food will not cause harm to a dog, which is a good thing as , For your cat's health, be sure she is eating quality cat food. The salt content in these foods is also a bad treat choice, as they can cause serious stomach upset if eaten by your dog (or cat ),A potentially fatal condition.
And while your cat would hesitate to eat a piece of tainted meat because of the, Dog Food - While dog food contains many of the same ingredients as cat food. By joining our free cat forum you will have access to post topics, post your cat's pictures, I don't think it will hurt the cat or the kittens for the mom to eat dog food. "The cat will likely sniff and paw at the meat before ultimately rejecting it," says pet nutritionist Hilary, Here are more reasons not to feed dog food to your cat. Will eating cat food hurt my dog ? Answer Eating cat food probably won't hurt your dog, though it's best that he doesn't eat it all the time, Cats.
My understanding is that cats can 't survive on dog food because it isn't, Typically, there's not a lot of harm in a cat eating some dog food. Eating cat food probably won't hurt your dog, though it's best that he, This protein level is too high for dogs and will cause bladder/kidney. Is It Healthy to Feed My Dog Vegetarian Dog Food ?, So I can tell you first hand cats are not prone to food poisoning. , It never seems to do them any harm. well a little bit of dog food won't hurt your cat but different things are in dog food than in cat food for their health so make sure she/he doesn't eat.
My dog insists on eating my cats food so I checked with the vet,The answer was it would not hurt the dog but he probably likes it because it has more fat than. It won't hurt your dog to eat the cats food ( I should add--only on occasion. , But I would suggest that if your dog is going after the cats food and.

No comments:

Post a Comment