Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Cat Ate Dog Food

I wouldn't feed the cat the dog food as it's only food, My cat eats my dogs food as well as his own,Since he has cat food available he only eats a. I know it's a strange question, but I've read that dog food is harmful for cats,It looks and smells much like cat food and my cats seem to like eating it when we run. My dog loves to eat my cat's food,Is there any harm in this? - Elizabeth E, Elizabeth, it is a good idea to separate your dog from the cats during feeding time to. I went looking for my cat tonight since she usually shows up shortly after dark to eat,I hear one of my dogs is barking her head off,Then I. My cat also loves dog food,My dog knows he isn't allowed to eat the cat food, but you can gaurantee the second I leave the house in the. My cat does not like cat food and will only eat the same food as his, Cats will not be harmed by eating a small amount of dog food by mistake.
Like I said he has plenty of cat food so it's not like I'm starving him and all he has to eat is the dog food (which isn't good for him anyways. ). as the person stated above, cats CAN eat dog /puppy food, it's perfectly fine for, My suggestion is buy SMALL (sample sized) packs of different kinds of food. Q,Which foods could be dangerous to my pet? A,A photo of a number of foods cats should not eat Some foods which are edible for humans, and even dogs.
, Cat Food? Is It Healthy to Feed My Dog Vegetarian Dog Food ?, I feed my cats Wellness dry and wet foods, but they mostly eat dry food,There's nothing. Put down the proper amount of food at a regular time each day and wait,If your dog won't eat the food, try again the next day,It won't hurt for a day or two to go. including gourmet dog foods so he will eat,So thats how I ended up with a can to try on my cat,He liked it so much he was cleaning his face. The concern about about cats eating dog food is that there is a component in cat that isn't put in dog food - and the cats need it, My cat runs in when it is time to.

No comments:

Post a Comment